Administrator, Finance & Corporate Services
Job no: 494301
Work type: Full time
About this job
Keolis Downer is the proud operator of Yarra Trams, the oldest and largest light rail network in the world. Since 2009, Keolis Downer has significantly invested in Melbourne’s tram network and community. In September last year, the Victorian Government has awarded Keolis Downer the contract to run Yarra Trams until at least 2024. This is an exciting time for the team at Yarra Trams as we begin delivery of our new franchise term.
In the next seven years we will continue to bring our international expertise to Melbourne to ensure we continue to deliver even better, safer, more reliable passenger services and performance, while increasing the value of the tram network for Melburnians and the thousands of visitors to our city every day.
To deliver on these exciting new challenges, Yarra Trams requires the services of experienced Administrators to provide administrative, reception and support services.
What the role entails
This is a great opportunity for experienced Administrators to support Yarra Trams’ leadership team in the delivery of business objectives. Reporting to the Manager, People Services, the roles involve:
• Greeting and assisting customers and visitors to Head Office (Tram Hub), providing assistance with guest management system and assisting with general enquiries;
• Handling and screening incoming calls, checking and returning voicemail messages;
• General housekeeping; tidying kitchen areas, keeping meeting rooms tidy, ensuring all relevant manuals are in place and restocking utility rooms;
• Assisting with hotel/venue bookings when required;
• Prompt and professional handling of executives’ phone messages and queries;
• Organising and managing comprehensive diaries;
• Overseeing and coordinating meeting and conference preparations, including teleconference/video conference facilities, preparing agendas and follow up actions;
• Word processing support, including meeting minutes and notes.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Previous experience in an administration or receptionist role;
• Experience using a multi-line phone or switchboard system;
• Proven correspondence management experience;
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, particular, outlook, word and powerpoint;
• Strong verbal and written communication, including the ability to proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy;
• Excellent customer service skills.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Applications close: 25th April 2018
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now