Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job no: 494299
Work type: Full time
About this job
Keolis Downer is the proud operator of Yarra Trams, the oldest and largest light rail network in the world. Since 2009, Keolis Downer has significantly invested in Melbourne’s tram network and community. In September last year, the Victorian Government has awarded Keolis Downer the contract to run Yarra Trams until at least 2024. This is an exciting time for the team at Yarra Trams as we begin delivery of our new franchise term.
In the next seven years we will continue to bring our international expertise to Melbourne to ensure we continue to deliver even better, safer, more reliable passenger services and performance, while increasing the value of the tram network for Melburnians and the thousands of visitors to our city every day.
To deliver on these exciting new challenges, Yarra Trams requires the services of an experienced Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our CEO.
What the role entails
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO through high quality administrative services. Reporting to the CEO, the role involves:
• Organising and managing the CEO’s diary and proactively predicting when schedules are likely to change and making adjustments where necessary;
• Overseeing and coordinating meeting and conference preparations, including preparing agendas and follow up actions;
• Coordinating and booking venues, meeting and conference equipment, attendance lists, name tags and refreshments where required, including VIP visitor events;
• Organising travel arrangements, accommodation and itineraries;
• Dealing with general enquiries, screening phone calls and messages, and follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team members when appropriate;
• Preparing and revising documents including but not limited to presentations, emails, letters, reports, agendas, minutes and papers.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• At least 7 years’ experience as an executive assistant, ideally supporting a senior executive;
• Proven experience in diary and correspondence management;
• Experience in event management or coordination;
• High school certificate, or executive assistant related qualification;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
• Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suites (particularly Word and PowerPoint);
• Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task;
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to use own initiative;
• Proven organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with numerous competing demands from multiple sources.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Applications close: 25th April 2018
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now