Job no: 494298
Work type: Full time
Categories: CSE, Corporate Affairs
About this job
Keolis Downer is the proud operator of Yarra Trams, the oldest and largest light rail network in the world. Since 2009, Keolis Downer has significantly invested in Melbourne’s tram network and community. In September last year, the Victorian Government has awarded Keolis Downer the contract to run Yarra Trams until at least 2024. This is an exciting time for the team at Yarra Trams as we begin delivery of our new franchise term.
In the next seven years we will continue to bring our international expertise to Melbourne to ensure we continue to deliver even better, safer, more reliable passenger services and performance, while increasing the value of the tram network for Melburnians and the thousands of visitors to our city every day.
To deliver on these exciting new challenges, Yarra Trams requires the services of an experienced Marketing professional to develop our marketing strategy and coordinate, implement and report on marketing, digital and promotional campaigns.
What the role entails
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Advisor to make a meaningful contribution to the improvement of passenger satisfaction, patronage and stakeholder perception. Reporting to the Manager, Passenger Experience and Marketing, the role involves:
- Managing the planning and development of the annual marketing strategy and implementation plan focussing on growth, retention and behaviour change;
- Delivering end-to-end offline/online marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- Producing marketing collateral for campaigns, promotions, website content, social media and direct mail;
- Developing creative briefs for external agencies and managing the agency throughout development of the campaigns;
- Supporting social media in content and conversation management;
- Building and maintaining external relationships with the industry and stakeholders.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience in marketing and communications;
- Proven experience in planning, implementing and evaluating marketing and communications plans that use both traditional and digital channels;
- Demonstrable experience in identifying campaign measures and preparing post-campaign reporting combining data and insights;
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to display good judgment, creativity and innovation in a high paced environment;
- Strong communications skills (written and oral);
- Knowledge of Social Marketing theories and applications would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of In Design and other Adobe products would be an advantage.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Applications close: 27th April 2018
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now