Job no: 493117
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Executive Services
About this job
• Provide administrative support to Directors;
• 12 month maternity leave cover;
• Immediate start
Yarra Trams is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide effective and efficient administrative support to our Directors.
Yarra Trams operates the largest light rail network in the world and has a rich history stretching over 100 years. The strength of this Melbourne icon is underpinned by truly committed, diverse and passionate people who are all striving to deliver the vision of providing world-class customer service.
We are focused on continuously improving systems of work and processes, and at the heart of our efforts are four values – ‘Think like a passenger’, ‘Zero Harm’, ‘Respect for People’ and ‘Continuous Improvement’ and they shape our culture as we build for the next century of trams in Melbourne.
What the role entails
This is a great opportunity for an experienced EA to join our Administrative Services team. Reporting to the Team Manager, Administrative Services, the role involves:
• Coordinating and prioritising appointments in Directors’ calendar;
• Coordinating functional events and meetings; including order catering and rooms bookings
• Registering outgoing correspondence
• Coordinating documentation/forms for Directors;
• Word processing, create letters and preparing meeting documentation;
• Filing and archiving of documents including file retrieve;
• Preparing and submitting expense claims and Amex reports for Directors;
• Raising corporate and functional purchase orders for Directors;
• Assisting with new start/orientation of new employees.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
• At least 1 year experience in an Administrative role, including demonstrated experience in administration support;
• Extensive Diary and Correspondence management;
• Strong ability to prioritise, action administrative and organisational work for senior executives;
• A high level of competency in Microsoft software and web applications: Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, and SharePoint;
• Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy;
• Well-developed interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Strong ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality and integrity at all times.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Previous applicants need not re-apply
Applications close: 27th August 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now