Manager, Master Data Management
Job no: 493026
Work type: Full time
About this job
Yarra Trams is looking for an experienced Master Data Manager to manage all asset related data requirements for Yarra Trams, including the specification and use of technology, tools, and processes to create and maintain consistent and accurate data for use in asset management.
Yarra Trams operates the largest light rail network in the world and has a rich history stretching over 100 years. The strength of this Melbourne icon is underpinned by truly committed, diverse and passionate people who are all striving to deliver the vision of providing world-class customer service.
We are focused on continuously improving systems of work and processes, and at the heart of our efforts are four values – ‘Think like a passenger’, ‘Zero Harm’, ‘Respect for People’ and ‘Continuous Improvement’ and they shape our culture as we build for the next century of trams in Melbourne.
What the role entails
Reporting to the Director, CEAM, this role will ensure that Keolis Downer is able to link all of critical asset management data to provide a common point of reference for analysis, decision making, reporting and streamlining data sharing among personnel and departments. The role involves:
• Identifying and evaluating the data requirements for engineering and asset management at Yarra Trams;
• Specifying, reviewing and influencing the data requirements for maintenance and asset management to be developed in Maximo
• Developing the master data model;
• Establishing relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment with Master Data standards and Master Data development tools;
• Implementing a data governance program;
• Specifying and providing guidance and assistance to asset functions with Maximo processes, such as asset structures, maintenance strategies, job plans, task lists, maintenance tasks, standard work orders, resources;
• Using the analytics tools to provide assistance to the asset functions in the modelling, analysis and prediction of asset related performance, cost and risk.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Technical qualifications in a relevant discipline;
• Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise level asset and maintenance management systems;
• Proven experience in evaluating and developing data requirements for asset and maintenance management;
• Expert knowledge of process, design and configuration in Maximo and GIS applications, including data integration and general Master Data Management;
• Strong data analysis and report writing skills;
• Demonstrable understanding of the principles and governance in Information Engineering;
• Master Data and information management skills are mandatory.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Applications close: 24th October 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now