Advisor, Asset Management Systems
Job no: 493025
Work type: Fixed Term
About this job
Yarra Trams is looking for an experienced Asset Management Systems Advisor to provide advice on the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the ISO 55001 compliant Asset Management System and accreditations for Yarra Trams.
Yarra Trams operates the largest light rail network in the world and has a rich history stretching over 100 years. The strength of this Melbourne icon is underpinned by truly committed, diverse and passionate people who are all striving to deliver the vision of providing world-class customer service.
We are focused on continuously improving systems of work and processes, and at the heart of our efforts are four values – ‘Think like a passenger’, ‘Zero Harm’, ‘Respect for People’ and ‘Continuous Improvement’ and they shape our culture as we build for the next century of trams in Melbourne.
What the role entails
Reporting to the Manager, Strategic Asset Management, this role will ensure that Keolis Downer has a robust, reliable and compliant asset management system that supports good practice in light rail. The role involves:
• Documenting and developing the Asset Management System and associated framework documents;
• Assisting the manager Strategic Asset management to determine and document the strategic objectives for Asset Management;
• Developing and documenting all standards, guidelines, processes and procedures necessary to enable the whole organisation to comply with the Asset Management policy;
• Providing high level specialist skill and knowledge to the organisation in asset management systems and standards;
• Assisting with transition towards accreditation against ISO 55001:2014, including project planning, budget estimation, reporting and coordination of activities;
• Driving the alignment of the AMS to ISO55001 for other functions, by conducting workshops with stakeholders and delivering internal training to management and practitioners;
• Managing the work of sub-contractors and consultants engaged to assist with the ISO implementation.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline at a tertiary or higher level;
• Knowledge and understanding of asset management and reliability concepts;
• Knowledge and detailed understanding of the ISO 55001 and ISO 15288 management system standards;
• Proven experience in development and implementation of management systems aligned to ISO and other standards bodies;
• Experience in implementing significant change within the workplace and organising a diverse variety of activities;
• Demonstrable ability to lead others to achieve team goals using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods;
• Strong communication and persuasive skills to deal effectively internally and externally at the most senior levels.
Interested? To apply for this vacancy, please visit our careers website at http://jobs.yarratrams.com.au and complete an online application form. Only completed online application forms will be accepted.
Applications close: 24th October 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now